To ensure the safety of our staff and our clients Capital Dodge is taking these additional safety precautions in our Service Department.
- We ask that our clients drop off their vehicles using our key drop area at the service doors. An advisor will contact you by phone as soon as possible.
- If needed, Capital Dodge can pick up your vehicle at your home and deliver it when service is completed at no extra charge. Please note that some restrictions apply.
- All client’s vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized when dropped off prior to being handled by a member of our staff. This will again be done once service is complete prior to returning the vehicle to our clients.
- All service personnel will wear rubber gloves when working on vehicle interiors and will change their gloves between each vehicle serviced at minimum.
- Capital Dodge has instructed employees to stay home and contact Ottawa Public Health if they have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, and/or symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Any employee knowingly exposed to COVID-19 or that has member in their household in self isolation due to being out of the country or due to potential exposure must be removed from the workplace.
Capital Dodge is staying open during these times in order to continue to support our community as best we can. We are here to serve you. We encourage our clients to visit www.capitaldodge.ca or call us at 613-271-7114 and we would be happy to answer any questions you have. Please take care of yourself and your family.